Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zombies

I have been having dreams about zombies. I am in a house full of them and there are only abuot 4 normal people with me. One is a man that I don't know, but feel safe with. I can't see his face, but he is like my protector. Then there is a little girl, a girl my age, and another guy. No one I recognize. The zombies are everywhere and try to get us at every corner. No one ever dies in my dreams. We come close to it, but are never fully attacked. We end up in a room, where we finally feel safe. It just reminds me of a scary movie. Anyone have dream interpretations??

I also keep having a dream that I am surrounded by muddy water. There is a shack in the middle of the muddy water and I am standing on it. A few people, who I will not name, but are probably the worst friends I have ever come to know are swimming in the water yelling for me and my other friends to jump in. A couple jump in, but the rest go inside. The ones that go inside are those who I call my close friends. I think its an awesome dream. Seems to show me the way in my friendships.

Finally I will shut up. lol. But I keep having the same guy appear in my dreams. I can never see his face, I just know every time he shows up I feel loved and safe. I wonder if he is my dream man. lol.

Babbling is over. Thanks. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. You should let Crystal know about these... I got her a dream book for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I always go in the shack with you... and NEVER jump in the muddy water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Joanners. And yes you do always go with me Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete