Saturday, May 23, 2009

To you, from me.

I have wasted years thinking you didn't love me. That you wished I was someone else. I see now how you see me. I see now how wonderful you are and how lucky I am to have someone like you to look up to. You support me and help me in any way you can. You show your affection in different ways. Not like others. Its in the little things and those mean the most. I know you will never read this, but I just want you to know that you are the best. I wouldnt trade you for the world. I mean that with everything in me. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. =-) He really does love you.
    I am proud of you as well and how mature and knoweldgable and selfless you have become. You already were, but now you are much more comfortable with yourself. And you are letting you be yourself which is the best thing any of us could ever ask for.

    ReplyDelete