Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I cry at the drop of a hat.
Things are really getting me down lately. I don't understand why some people have to be so stupid. I don't understand why they can't see they are digging themselves into a hole until they are at the bottom looking up and saying "Hey! Get me out of here." Your problems are not my problems. I have enough as it is thank you. I have been crying at almost anything sad. Even Oprah makes me cry. I don't know what it is. I hope it stops. Maybe I am just being a girl. I don't know. School is winding down. We have a lot to do. I am nervous about fieldwork. I am really glad that I get to live with the soon to be Sheltons for three months of fieldwork. I hope I don't annoy them or make them hate me. I will be on my best behavior. I am glad I am living with friends the first Fieldwork because I get really homesick. It makes it easier when you have people around you that you love. Money is stressing me out. I only have $20 to my name and am now using a credit card to pay for expenses. I have been hearing my parents talk about how bad credit cards are for years that it makes me sick to my stomach that I have to use one. I will be responsible about it. I envy anyone that does not have financial problems. That is my little story of worries. Things are not bad. They are not perfect, but life is not perfect. I am still happy, I just get sad from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
everyone gets down, boo! completely natural. i lover you and it'll all start too look up after you get a thing or two off your plate and have less stress.
ReplyDeleteThanks my friend. I know you are right. :)
ReplyDelete