Thursday, June 3, 2010

storm.

I only wish that I could look at the bright side of things.
Headed to STL tomorrow then WA on Monday. Should be a wonderful trip.
Possibly seeing the Cardinals play sunday...we will see.
I never really have anything interesting to say on here.

I am starting to use the Livestrong website. They allow you to count your calories, exercise, record water intake, and track your weight. I am a visual person so it helps me to see my progress. It is only day one. It is 7:13pm and all I can have the rest of the night is an apple or water. I have already had all my calories...I am not going to be obsessed about this. I just want to feel better. The things I eat are not good for me. They make me sluggish and moody. I am never going to be a size 4or even a size 6. I just want to be healthy. I am lucky to have a wonderful man in my life that thinks I am beautiful when I feel like a beached whale.

Anyway...I want to start being crafty but have no clue what I am good at. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment