Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whats new...

I am a big girl now, people!

Holy cow.

I have 4 patients of my very own all with different diagnoses. I am four weeks in and still learning so much every day. Lexington is not that bad of a city, but I don't think I want to live here forever. It is a horse town. Horses everywhere! It would have been a dream when I was 7 because I was into horseback riding...now...kinda scared. I would do it again though if I had a helmet. Speaking of which people don't have to wear helmets here while riding motorcycles...can we say Traumatic Brain Injury? No thanks.

The people I am staying with are extremely nice. Nicer than nice...just wonderful. If you met them you would think the same thing. It's funny because before I met them I was scared to move in with people I did not know. I got lucky with this one.

Stephen is coming into town tonight. I am going to show him the sights.

Two more months to go. Lets see what I can discover about myself and this place.

Come visit if you dare. Friends are always welcome.

Miss everyone.

Till next time.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment