Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Looking up.

Today is day 4 of me getting by body back in shape. It wasn't as difficult to get on the eliptical.
I feel a lot better about everything. I am happier. I dont look at things like I used to.
That could also be because last semester is over and it was basically the worst 6 months of my life.

I am ready for a fun weekend, even though I have a huge test to study for.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Kat! I'm glad that things are looking up for you! :)
    And good job on getting back in gear for the gym! Sometimes it can take a lot to go, but we're always better for it!
    I think I'm coming home next week for a month. We should hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. =-) I knew you could do it. The result just sometimes comes much later than the effort. But it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY MEGS! WE SHOULD! Thanks cp!

    ReplyDelete