What does it mean when you have lost motivation to do anything? I do not feel like exercising at all. Does it mean I am unhappy? Don't know why. I want to be a skinny girl that can wear anything she wants and not worry. ugh.
Umm...you are a skinny girl. DUH. I feel sorry for the girls that fit into this mold of "I have to look like a pencil with my bones sticking out to be considered beautiful." Which is stupid. We are healthy, beautiful women with good hearts and personailities. We are the winners here.
Umm...you are a skinny girl. DUH.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for the girls that fit into this mold of "I have to look like a pencil with my bones sticking out to be considered beautiful." Which is stupid. We are healthy, beautiful women with good hearts and personailities. We are the winners here.
blahhh. haha.
ReplyDelete