Friday, August 7, 2009

Bridezillas

I was watching Bridezillas tonight and it just really really made me angry. I hate how the women think that its quite alright to just be horribly rude to their fiance. I know I have very little experience in the relationship field, but I was always taught to not try to put the ones you love down. It makes me mad whenever I see anyone putting down their boyfriend or girlfriend. It's probably a pet peeve. It happens more than you think it would. I know we all have our bad days, but come on. I guess Bridezillas is the extreme of relationship abuse. I just hope if and when I ever get into a relationship with a guy my purpose is to not make his life miserable. I hope it's to make him happy.

Gosh that show really burns me up!
lol.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment