Thursday, August 27, 2009

How many times?

I really never know what to write about.
Really I don't think anyone hardly reads this thing. lol.
Ashley I need to add your new blog.
Ladies. I need to send you the 500 days of summer, but I can't until I work this weekend and make money to buy the cds. Sorry I am so slow on that.
I went to Chattanooga this weekend. Had a lot of fun.
Met a guy...
lol.
I won't get my hopes up though.
I am reconnecting with people I never thought I would ever again. No. Not that person. That person can really go to a special place where they can't hurt anyone ever again.
Tomorrow is friday. I am pretty excited about it.
I wish I could go on a trip to see friends instead of working, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I want to go see Phantom of the Opera in St. Louis. Don't think it will happen.
I went out paddle boating with classmates today.
It was a blast.
That is all I have to say.

THanks.

1 comment:

  1. i lover you!

    dontworrylover.blogspot.com


    reconnecting is always nice!

    ReplyDelete