Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thinking.

  • I love a lot of things. Like The Office. It makes me laugh.
  • I am going to drop facebook...someday.
  • I will write letters instead.

Is it rude to delete people on facebook that you don't care to talk to stay in touch with anymore?
  • People make me sad. Even people I never thought would make me sad do.
  • Times they are a changing. People lose touch. That is sad as well.
  • Poop.
  • I won tickets on the radio today because I knew a Backstreet Boys song. Its basketball game tickets. I am still going because I have never been.
  • The Breast Cancer 5k is on saturday.
  • I want to go to Martin, but a lot of things have come up.
  • I am working on a paper that I don't care to finish.

1 comment:

  1. basketball tickets make it that much better lol; i agree, it's sad when you lose touch with people - i worrry about that too much!; and i totally deleted about 5 people that i haven't spoken to in any fashion or form in the past few years off facebook today.

    ReplyDelete