Tomorrow I will be in Paris for about two weeks.
I don't know if I will be going home on the weekend or not.
I do know that I will be going to a certain someones bday party the weekend of October 17th.
I just went to a Heart Walk. It was really fun. We walked around the city of Memphis. Its not that bad. Its actually kinda pretty.
I am nervous about Fieldwork, but my supervisor seems really nice. AND I get to wear Scrubs!!
This is awesome because I havent been able to yet. lol. I spent too much money on a pair.
Work tonight, then I am free from it for a month.
I hope it goes by really fast.
i didn't know your paris fieldwork was so soon! exciting, good luck!!! i wish we had a paris trip planned for that time, but we don't :-(
ReplyDeleteYESS can't wait!
ReplyDelete