Monday, December 14, 2009

FML.

The title is how I feel.
People are freaking rude.
I don't want to be around them any more.
Not even family sometimes.

This girl at work threatened to kick my ass. For no reason at all. I looked at her wrong, I guess.
TJ is an Ahole. There. I said it. Go and be happy. I hope everything catches up to you. I hope you get what you deserve and then find happiness after that. Because you sure as hell do not deserve it right now.

I wish that Athena could live with us. Stupid Holly.

I need a hug.

2 comments:

  1. don't u just fuckin' hate it that he gets to "be happy" right now? and have athena, and the apt, and everything? it's so unfair!!!

    and i bet you could take that girl on! and i would love to give you a hug and see you!

    ReplyDelete