Sometimes I can be really mean. Like when I am tired or worried about something. I was rude to my mom tonight. Then she started dishing it back to me. So I said something really crappy. I am a bad daughter. I feel really bad. She is sad all of the time and I wish I could make her happy. I go back to being that stupid teenager that is angry at the world and my mom gets to be the one to hear it all. I am going to stop because it is not cool and she in no way deserves that. I just hope she knows that she is what keeps me together and I love her.
she probably knows that you love her! some days are just bad days. no one can be perfect all of the time and that's what makes us human! your mommy is wise and i'm sure she knows that.
ReplyDeletelove you kat!
ReplyDeleteLove you too! Thanks!
ReplyDelete