Sunday, January 24, 2010

My weekend.

The boy came into town. I can safely say that I have not had that much fun with a guy in a while. I can be myself around him. We have a history. We know eachother. We both have changed so much, for the good. I am happy. To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are happy! I hope it all works out for y'all =)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super glad you're happy and that you're having fun!! that is sooo awesome. this advice is coming from my personal life: as long as you guys know each others past since the last time you dated, there should be nothing coming between you two if you start up a relationship! you don't want to go finding things out later, so take it slow, take everything he tells you in stride and realize that the past is past, forgive him, and you will be sooo happy together! i just know it. i know you didn't ask for that advice, but i wanted to put it out there anyway! i just want you to be happy! and i know you will be :)

    sooo happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friends!

    Thanks for the advice Linz. We spend a lot of time talking about what happened to us these past years. We will see what happens. We are taking it slow. I just know things are going well at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! i am glad you guys are being open and honest! i am just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete