I will be 24 in 9 days.
23 was a good age.
I finally got the guts to love the man I have been waiting for.
I started fieldwork and learned that I am awesome. Yes. Its true.
As long as you keep learning and growing you are awesome in my book.
I learned finally to love what you have while you have it.
I also learned that you have to be happy with who you are and stop trying to please people or try to get their attention.
I have wonderful friends in my life that I would not trade for the world.
I faced my fear of heights and climbed a rock face. Big moment for me. haha.
I lived in a place I have never been before by myself and did well despite being alone.
I learned so much about myself this year.
I used to think that if I could write a book about myself no one would want to read it. Maybe it is still true to others, but I think there would be a few laughs, tears, and lessons learned.
Life is an amazingly wonderful learning experience.
proud of you! i wish i could be so positive! i'm so glad for you!!
ReplyDeletewhat are you going to do for your bday?