Last night was amazing. My parent made porksteaks and apple pie. I remembered once again why I love home so much. When I walked in all my dogs were excited to see me. Only dogs get that excited.
I am done at Cardinal Hill at this point, but it does not feel real. I will miss it.
I spent the weekend with amazing people and my wonderful boyfriend. I am so glad he is coming with me to Louisiana until my birthday. Dropping his life so he can come set me up for 3 months of fieldwork. That is love.
We are leaving Thursday night to drive to Birmingham, AL. We decided to split up the trip because it is a 9-10 hour drive. Birmingham is the biggest city we will pass by so we will stop there. Then head to Louisiana. I think we will check out BR and New Orleans during the weekend. It will be fun. YAY!
For now I will just be happy being here with the parents and doggies.
Love.
so excited for you, babe!
ReplyDelete