Happiness takes a lot of work. I used to look at happy people and think that it came so easy to them, but they have worked hard to be optimistic.
I hate having bad feelings and I hate feeling like a bad person.
I dont even really want to talk about it.
This week was just plain bad.
I don't know what to do any more.
Its ok though. I will make it through.
I just have so much to work on.
Happiness, Time management, Thinking about what I say before I say it, Not calling myself stupid or putting myself down, being more assertive, taking on leadership roles, and doing the things I am scared of.
I am tired of self-reflecting. I really wish self improvement would just happen.
Maybe I am saying this because I am exhausted beyond belief.
I just don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment