Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time

I got through last week. That is a good thing.
My birthday was great. Even though things didnt go as planned.
It was full of bbq nachos, red velvet cake, and sushi. In that order but spread out. That sounds kinda gross together.
I am going to be living in Paris, TN for two weeks. I will get to see people I have been missing for a while.
Planning a trip to Louisville, at some point. Anyone want to come?
Lost 14lbs, although I have not worked out in 4 days. Lazzzzy.
Fell in love with the show Glee.
Thats about it.

2 comments:

  1. i want to go to louisville! i want to lose 14lbs. i have lost 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great birthday! I wish I could have been there.

    I need to lose weight, but I'm finding it hard to workout everyday cuz of work. =(

    And Glee is amaaaaazing!

    Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete