I am kind of sad, people. I hate this long distance thing. 6 more months. IT SUCKS.
I know its not forever and I am probably just at a low point right now.
He is busy and I am kinda busy....This fieldwork isn't as INTENSE as my last one where I would go into work at 6, leave at 4, take a 2 hour nap, eat, then go to sleep. lol.
I will get over it, probably tomorrow.
I get to go home tomorrow. I can't wait to get a hug.
Love.
i can't wait to see your smiling face on sat! and it will get better.. it will suck while you're in the middle of it, but compared to the rest of your life, 6 months is nothing.. just a little speck in history. :)
ReplyDeletelove you
ReplyDeleteyou are so strong!
It does suck, but when you're finally together it will be amazing and you won't take it for granted. Keep busy!
ReplyDeleteKeep busy, as Joanna said. I remember when I used to be depressed a lot back in Memphis, I would sit in my room, in the dark, and be sad. And that's not proactive. It's easier to do nothing and be sad, then to get up and do something about it.
ReplyDeletePlay with Athena, bake cookies, call me or one of your other wonderful friends, and we'll talk ya out of it.
I love you Kat, and I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you in December. I am excited everyday because I know I'll get to see you in a few short months. You are a wonderful person and I love you with all of my heart, lil' seester.
Thanks friends! You are right! Love you all.
ReplyDelete