Friday, October 1, 2010

What I am up to.

I moved into the student house at my fieldwork site in Lousiana. When I first got here I was scared out of my mind. For those who visit me you will understand, but this place is really not bad at all. It is beautiful. The house is a work in progress, but the surroundings are amazing.

I am meeting a lot of wonderful people. It is amazing how your mind can turn on you just like that. I have had so many conversations with clients that I never even thought I would have. I am enjoying my time here and will make the best of it.

Stephen left yesterday. This past week was the longest time we were together in four years. It was amazing. I know I want to marry that man some day.

Athena is doing great. We changed her name it Big Tina!

Why are there so many previews of freaking scary movies?  I really don't like it.

Tomorrow I am going tailgating with a friend for the LSU vs UT game. It should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad things are going so well for you! I am incredibly happy for you!

    I was telling Nick the other day that your profession and mine cross paths a lot. Maybe one day we'll be working together! All we need is an SLP and we could run our own business haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That would be grrrreat! :) Thanks Megs! I am happy that things are going well for you too!

    ReplyDelete