10 things I would like to say to 10 different people:
1.) My life is better because you are in it.
2.) Sometimes you say things to me that cut like a knife and you don't even notice. They add up and sooner or later I won't take it any more.
3.) I don't know how I would have survived the hardest parts of my life without you.
4.) I think you are the most honest person I have ever met and that is wonderful.
5.) You really know how to make someone feel special.
6.) I think about you from time to time and thank you for showing me that I have taken the right path in my life by not having you in it.
7.) I know you are sad sometimes, but don't worry I am here for you whenever you need me. Even if you don't think so.
8.) You say you want to be friends, so prove it.
9.) You are too hard on yourself. I love you so much and wish you saw yourself as I did.
10.) I only hope that I can be like you someday.
Wow.
ReplyDeleteI can guess some.
That is moving.
And I have to say, alot of those I would say to you because you have made my life better, I am here for you, I want to be like you, and you have helped me through so much.
i love this list! what a good idea for getting ur thoughts down. :-) now i just need a key word bank so i can get to work on figuring the answers out hahahaha... :-)
ReplyDelete