I know.
I have a family that is amazing.
I have friends that make me feel lucky every day.
A good career path and bright future.
But why do I feel so empty all the time?
Why do I feel as though I make so many mistakes?
Why do I feel like I am so forgettable?
Despite what I once thought I really do think it is important to let people know that you care. Even if it is just a simple "Hello. How are you doing?"
Thats all it takes.
You are far from forgettable.
ReplyDeleteAnd no one is worth you feeling empty. Neither is this world. Do not let it make you feel bad. Stand up to it and say it will not bring you down.
You have grown so much. Keep on growing friend.
aww kat i know what you mean, i get down like that too, we all do. sometimes you can't reconcile the list of good things in your life with the feelings inside. you are not forgettable ! and you will get through it. ups and downs are part of life. i love you ms kat.
ReplyDelete