Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heartbreak World.

You were young.
You had it harder than anyone could have imagined.
You let the bad in more than the good because no one ever showed you how.
You had no strength to see the path to better days.
People are cruel, they are mean, and they can be heartless.
They say things and have no clue how deep their words go.
It sticks with you forever and always.
To the point where you dont want to live any more.
Now we will never hear your laugh again.
Never see your smile.
All we are left with is the privilege of knowing you...



Life can be so terrible sometimes. It can break you and leave you with nothing but pain. I just wish someone was there to help you. I wish people didn't take it upon themselves to say hurtful, empty words. But wishing doesn't get you far. I am so sorry Justin. I know you are in a better place. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment