Monday, June 29, 2009

Never going back.

So yesterday I had a really scary event happen.
I was driving home from Audrey and TJs apartment at about 12:35 am.
I drove over the railroad tracks and as usual I didnt think twice about it.
I looked out the passenger window and a train was coming straight at me.
As soon as I got over the tracks the train went right behind me.
The arms never went down and the warning lights never went on.
I went numb. As soon as I got home my mom came out of her room and I started bawling.
I know this is dramatic, but I could have been dead today.
My mom called the emergency police line and told them what happened and this morning the road was closed and there were workers fixing the problem.

I am letting go of things that don't matter and burdens I have carried that just bring me down.
Life is too short.
I still have a purpose to do something in this life.
I want it to be something great.

I love you all my friends. I do not say it enough. I hope you know that. Please know that.

1 comment:

  1. I know that. I feel it from you everyday. You show it through your actions and words and phone calls and sacrifices for me.
    I hope you know how much I love you.

    ReplyDelete