1.) I am going through a tough time right now where I eat my feelings.
2.) My dog is snoring at my feet. I love her.
3.) I just watched "He just not that into you" with my sister and had my dating life explained.
4.) I am scared of losing people in my life that love me because I am so unhappy.
5.) I yelled at this guy that was hitting on me today. There were curse words involved. It was empowering. (did I spell that right?)
6.) I suck at spelling. I have to google that shit.
7.) I am excited about my trips, but am afraid of my driving.
8.) I do not want to go back to school.
9.) I miss my roommates.
10.) I miss my friends whose names rhyme with pistol, lashly, banana, and glimsly. two of those words are not actual words.
11.) Who the hell reads this anyway?
Peace.
I miss Ruffereen.
ReplyDeleteI read this. And so do the eyes in the back of my head.
ReplyDeletei read too.. and i lover you!
ReplyDeleteand i am going to give you a hug tomorrow!
ReplyDeletei read it too!
ReplyDeleteyou don't miss me! :(
ReplyDeleteglimsly rhymes with lindsey. silly.
ReplyDeleteand of course I miss you!
ReplyDelete